Research and Documentation Intern (Undergraduate)
Seeking a highly motivated intern to perform a special documentation and technical writing project. The candidate will build and update a technical document database for use in product and service management. Candidate should be a self-starter and willing to work on agreed milestones. Research project will involve exposure to computing and statistical terms.
- Undergraduate (Sophomore to Senior) of any course.
- Experience with MS Office
- Solid organization skills and attention to details
- Knowledge of programming concepts a plus
- Knowledge of statistical concepts a plus
Work is onsite during standard daytime hours. Location is in Pasig City. Internship provides allowances.
Interested? Apply here: